Sabtu, 17 Desember 2016

Recommendations for things to do in my town

Hello, welcome back to my blog. How is your day? I guess very fine right?
Okay,in here I will to tell you about the recommendation place in my town. I live in Sungai Pinyuh,Mempawah Regency in West Kalimantan.
Hasil gambar untuk sungai pinyuh

Hasil gambar untuk sungai pinyuh
 At my place there are still many places that need to be recommended again. Because in my town there is little place for recreation and culinary, although in my city is the center of shopping from various neighborhoods.
I want to recommend a place for my town,is it a family karaoke. Why would I choose a family karaoke?
This is the reason,
Because in my town very less space for recreation and entertainment, although there is a karaoke place in my town, but I think less of the number of people in my town.
Because the people in my town needs a place like karaoke family recreation, To relieve stress and tired of the daily work and also brain with family. And also so that people in the city I no longer look far for recreation. they are willing to go to Pontianak only for recreation only. So with the karaoke place this could make them more comfortable and help them to mengrefreshingkan brains and their minds. I wish I was a lot of money, Of course I will open karaoke this family in my town. I definitely would profit and become wealthy.
Okay, thanks for your attention .see you next my blog.

byee

2 komentar: